Alliance Select Foods International, Inc. Privacy Notice
Alliance Select Foods International, Inc. (ASFII) and its subsidiaries (the “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) commits to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We endeavor to protect and secure all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to the Company or those that the Company may collect from you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION is any information which can be linked to your identity, thus making you readily identifiable. This includes your name, contact details, photographs, among others. SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION refers to your race, ethnicity, marital status, age, religion, philosophical, and political affiliations. It also refers to one’s health, education, social security numbers, health records, tax returns, among others.
Please read this Privacy Notice (“Notice”) carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Information and how we treat it. This Notice also indicates the manner in which the Company collects, uses, processes, maintains, secures, and discloses the Personal Information we obtain, or which you may provide to us through our website, (http://corporate.allianceselectfoods.com) (“Website”) or our Social Media applications (such as Facebook. Instagram or Twitter) (“Social Media Apps”). This Notice applies to individuals who interact with the Company as customers, business partners, and other stakeholders.
We may update this Notice to reflect changes brought about by amendments of relevant laws and our internal policies to better protect your Personal Information and privacy. We encourage you to visit this page often to view the updated Notice.
By accessing the Website and Social Media Apps, and submitting your Personal Information through it, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Notice and that you have given your consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Information, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for our contractors, service providers, and other authorized third parties’ legitimate purpose/s;
- Make your Personal Information available to our contractors, service providers, and other third parties which may include, whenever appropriate and applicable, cross border transfer.
What We Collect and Process?
The Personal Information requested, as appropriate and applicable, may include:
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Other personal information
When Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
When you access our Website and Social Media Apps, we may collect your Personal Information in various ways, including, but not limited to, when you:
- Visit our Website and Social Media Apps
- Contact us by sending an inquiry or sending us a feedback on our Website and Social Media Apps
- Do any transaction on our Website and Social Media Aps
How Do We Use and Disclose Collected Personal Information?
The Company collects and uses Personal Information for the following purposes:
To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or process your orders, whenever appropriate and applicable;
- To send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Website and Social Media Apps, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and/or other administrative information, whenever appropriate and applicable; and
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Website and Social Media Apps, improving our products and services, identifying Website and Social Media Apps usage trends, personalizing your experience on the Website and Social Media Apps by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We may also disclose information collected through the Website and Social Media Apps, when appropriate and applicable:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To our service providers, contractors and other third parties who provide services to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users and Social Media Apps visitors are among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations or breaches of the Company’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
The email address and mobile number you provide may be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How will the Company Protect Your Personal Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and have set up adequate organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Information and secure against unauthorized access, alteration, fraudulent misuse, disclosure, destruction and/or any other unlawful processing of your Personal Information stored in our systems.
However, if you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
What are your rights as Data Subject?
As a Data Subject, you have the following rights under the law:
- Right to access your Personal Information
- Right to make corrections to your Personal Information
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Information
- Right to erasure or blocking of your Personal Information
- Right to be informed of the existence of processing of your Personal Information
- Right to damages
- Right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission
How can you Access, Change, Or Delete Your Personal Information?
You have the right to access and correct your Personal Information being processed under the Data Privacy Act.
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the Personal Information that you have provided to us via the Website or Social Media Apps, please contact us via sending an email to email@example.com.
The Company and/or its duly authorized third party shall retain the Personal Information for a maximum period of five (5) years counted from the date you provide it to Company, or when they were collected, respectively.
If you have any questions and/or concerns about this Privacy Statement, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please contact ASFII’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal information which we are processing or we may have, you may reach us through any of the following:
Email – email@example.com
Telephone – (632) 77473798
The Data Protection Officer
3104A West Tower, Tektite Towers, Exchanged Rd., Ortigas Center, Metro Manila, Philippines